Thai Herbal Body Compress Balls
WOW! 2 Herbal balls per pack
CLS Herb balls are handmade products carefully cocooning 9 different kinds
of herbs which are 100% organic and natural.
Thai Herbal Compress Balls used in traditional Thai style massage therapy for centuries is a treatment method combining thermotherapy, herbal therapy, aromatherapy with one modality.
Expected effect by using herb ball:
- Herbal steam and thermal effects can stimulate perspiration of body.
- Blood circulation will be heightened by the thermal effect, which can be effective for dieting.
- By warming certain areas with herb balls, it is effective for alleviating body wounds and enhancing relaxation.
- Aroma of herbal steam can enhance an improvement of the autonomic nerve, Herbal Compress Balls enhance natural healing and relaxation.
- Ingredients of herb enhance healthily.
- The combination of heat therapy, herb therapy and aroma therapy will encourage relief from pain and inflammation, relaxation of muscle stiffness, relief of migraine, improvement of blood and lymph circulation, etc.
- Ponzuku ginger 20 g
Suppresses body inflammation and relieves muscle pain.
- Lemongrass 10 g
It has antibacterial / bactericidal effect, it is effective for the prevention of cold, abdominal pain, and relaxation of diarrhea. It is also used for insect repellent spray etc. Lemongrass also helps the work of the stomach to promote digestion and also has the effect of promoting the breakdown of fat.
- Tamarind 5 g
Tamarind is rich in acid ingredients citric acid and dietary fiber. It has an intestinal action, it activates the gastrointestinal tract and leads to relief of constipation. It stimulates the activity of bile that melts what you eat, and also stimulates gastric juice with dietary fiber to help improve digestion.
- Tadpolean (pandan) 10g
It is rich in vitamins and amino acids and is generally said to be effective for infertility in addition to “skin diseases”, “indigestion”, “abdominal pain”, “fever”, “diabetes”.
- Turmeric 15g
It is said to promote bile secretion, gastric juice, melting cholesterol, effective for hyperlipidemia, anticancer effect, effect of tumor prevention, stomach and bactericidal.
- Tagayasan 15g
In Thai traditional medicine, it is used as a herb that improves quality of sleep.
- Cobumican 5g
It contains vitamin C, vitamin A and vitamin B. It promotes digestion and has an effect to promote appetite, and blood circulation.
- Nankyo 10g
It improves the circulation of blood, it is effective for relieving coldness, muscle pain and rheumatism, and it is effective against recovery from fatigue, indigestion, skin infections and scarring.
- Camphor 1g
Promotes good blood circulation, analgesic, anti-inflammation, antipruritic and promotes refreshing sensation.
How to use
- Place the water in a position to soak the herb ball about half.
- Infiltrate the entire herb ball. Be careful not to let water penetrate into the handle at this time.
- After 5 minutes raise it from the water and squeeze it to remove extra moisture.
- About 5 to 10 minutes with a steamer. In the microwave oven, wrap it for 2-3 minutes at 600W. At first let’s adjust the time while confirming the heat.
- Take out as you wrap it with a towel so as not to burn yourself, make sure that the ball part is not too hot, then use it.
- The Herbal Compress Balls may be used up to five times within three to five days after first use.
- After each use, let the compresses air dry, then place them in a plastic bag and store them in the refrigerator.
- Unused herbal compresses should be kept in their original packaging in a cool dry location away from direct sunlight.